Tenant Advisory Group founder and CEO, William Himmelstein, represents TAG at a webinar, April 10, 2013.
The title is, “So, You’re Ready to Move Out of Your Garage,”. The webinar is co-sponsored by West LegalEdCenter and is nationally promoted.
General Topics Include:
- How a start-up may outgrow its existing infrastructure
- Issues related to locating and acquiring physical space
- Ways a start-up can manage its growth in a controlled and fiscally responsible way
- The use of professionals, such as accountants and attorneys
Topics William Himmelstein Discussed:
- How do I find the right space for my business? What things should I be considering besides location and price?
- How do I find the right real estate people to help me with the process?
- What should I know about the negotiation process?
- How do I know if I am getting a fair deal or not?
- Do you have any negotiation tips for me?
One of the media outlets promoting the webinar is on FinancialPoise.com
“As a start-up grows, it can quickly outgrow its existing infrastructure. This panel includes, but is not limited, to issues related to locating and acquiring physical space but also includes other ways a start-up can manage its growth in a controlled and fiscally responsible way. Topics also include the use of professionals, such as accountants and attorneys and outsourcing options.”
Principal Audience: Attorneys and Advisors, Business Owners and Executives
Partner: Small Business Advocacy Council, West LegalEdcenter